19 June 2006

Beginning

I just sent off my initial email to Dr. Marchesini. Basically, I gave him a brief medical history of my life, in particular the last 10 or so years where I've developed high blood pressure, pre-diabetes and seemingly gained like 50 million lbs. I also went through the indignity of having to take front and side photos of myself in my skivvies. Not fun. Sucks, but a small price to pay to give the doctor all the information he needs to tell me "YES, I will be your doctor."

I have already talk to my mother (not my father just yet) and my two sisters about the change of plans (re: Brazil) and they have been incredibly supportive, well my sisters have....mom keeps rambling on about the people on TV who have lost so much weight selling their meal plans on QVC. Bless her heart. I know she means well, but she doesn't quite get it. She did say she'd go with me to Brazil if I couldn't find anyone else. Let's just say I'm trying to get someone else. Anyway, there are quite a few things I need to do that I've never done before, namely get a passport and a visa. That should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home