18 June 2008

Progress...

The past few days I have been working from our main business office training our new employee. I'm glad to have someone to dump a lot of the production support work off of, but training can be a pain in the butt. Anyway, I made sure I packed enough food each day to make sure I had enough protein and ended up drinking more protein shakes than I would normally like. I'm almost through the 5 lb container I purchased less than 2 weeks ago and am going to order a couple more, but am going to get different flavors, kind of tired of banana. Luckily, I am home today so I can eat normally.

Got on the scale this morning and was surprised to see 244.6 lbs, that's another pound down, for a total loss of 272.0 lbs. So I guess the weight-loss is sticking. I'm amazed. Just 28 more lbs to go til I reach my final goal of 216.6 lbs. So, I'm at 102.0% EWL for Dr. Marchesini's goal and 90.7% EWL for my personal goal. Not too shabby. I know someone who had surgery close to the same time I did who weighed over 100 lbs less than me and I currently weigh less than they do. Normally, I try not to compare weight loss track records with anyone but this person was somewhat of an annoying know it all, so I can't help but feel a tiny bit of joy that I was able to catch up. On a related note, I'm only around 20-25 lbs heavier than my sister, S. Wow!

Ok, I'm hungry now, time to go eat!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW TIA! You are doing great girl. Aren't you thrilled?!?!?! I read some of your back posts. I am sorry you are having such a tough time. Do not turn in that race number. I don't care if you walk every damn step- you need to go! IT is a total blast. Where a shirt with your before pic on the back. You will be so happy you did.

Hey as for the hanging skin. Believe it or not, it gets smaller and less as you lose more weight. Remember my 3rd and 4th boob I told you about? They shrank more and more. So, lets not throw in the towel just yet.

I think 199 may be your number. Remember no matter your lowest, you will bounce up. So shoot low.

June 18, 2008 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Tia,

Congratulations on the downward trend! Big time congrats on closing in on your sister. I don't mean that in a bad way, but we all know what it was like always being the fattest one. I love that people now actually recognize that we are sisters, whereas before they did not. :)
Keep it up!

Tiffany

June 19, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home