26 June 2006

PCP

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my Primary Care Physician and to be honest, I'm a little worried. I've heard the horror stories of many PCP's who don't know nor care to know about their patients who have had the DS. I really like my PCP, she's a really cool lady and I'm hoping that she will be supportive of my decision and be willing to help me do what I need to do. I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed.

I plan to have a folder of information for her to peruse. I doubt she knows anything about the DS and I'm hoping she'll be supportive and willing.

As far as the money goes, I just applied for a home equity loan and realistically, I can get maybe $7000-$8000 out of it. I'll be lucky to get $10,000. I also applied for a credit card and I was approved, I just don't know for how much. I'm hoping for like $5000 or something, then I can cash out.

One other option I was thinking about was to start selling stuff on eBay or put a website to sell stuff. There are plenty of drop ship companies and I really only need to get things going for say the rest of the year. All I want is to pay for my surgery, that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home