20 February 2008

Muy expensivo!

So, heard from the doc. MRI it is! They will be calling me back in a day or so to let me know when. They first have to get insurance approval. Thank God for good insurance, by the way, I can't imagine going through all this without it! That's a reason to smile right there! Well, the next few days are filled with birthday festivities so I am going to try to enjoy them and not worry about all this. I did end up talking to my sister, S, about this and she reminded me that everything happens for a reason and that there are lessons here for me to learn. Oh, how I forget to remember that sometimes!

Tomorrow is also support group meeting! Yea!!! I'm giving a testimonial and am planning on making a PowerPoint presentation. Yeah, I haven't even started, but will get it done sometime today. I may upload it as well! We'll see...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Tia!!!! Holding good thoughts for the eventual MRI, and I hope you have a really great day.

xo

February 20, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

I hope you enjoy your birthday!!! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers with the upcoming MRI.

I'd love to see the powerpoint if you decide to share!

:)
Tiffany

February 20, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home