03 February 2008

Large

Went to Walmart to pick up some Earl Campbell sausages (they were out - boooo!). I browsed through the store and ended up picking up two henley style long sleeve shirts for $5 a piece, size Large. No more X's for me on top! I remember trying to lose enough weight several years ago in order in fit into 4X's. Wow. Do I dare dream of mediums?

The 2X athletic bottoms (sort of like basketball pants) I bought are too big, could have gone with the XL, but I'm not as comfortable with the snugness on bottom as I am on top. I also bought another arch support for my left foot as it's starting to get tender a little more nowadays, probably from running.

Sometimes my body freaks me out. At times, I can't believe I have the hands that I do. When I wrap my hand around my wrists, at times it feels so feminine and almost delicate. I can't believe that's me. I actually have a well-defined waist and do I dare say narrow shoulders?!? My thighs, by the way, are slimming down, slowly but surely, they certainly are not as grotesque as before. The next 65-75 lbs should do wonders for my figure.... and probably freak me out more.

What a miracle the DS is?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Tia,

Thanks for checking in on me. I am ok, but we did have several touch downs. I was up until pretty late though.

Congrats on the large! My email is missedelen@aol.com if you want to send me a private message for the Lane Bryant jeans, I'd be more than happy to pass them on.

:)
Tiffany

February 6, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home