29 January 2008

Weird Dream

Every now and then I have these really vivid dreams that seem so real and seem to last a good while. Typically, they involve people from my life and often people from movies or TV shows, especially ones that I've seen a lot. Several years ago, I used to have really extensive X-Files related dreams when I was a big X-Files nerd, but they were never like I was in the middle of an episode or anything, it was always me just hanging out with the main characters or something like that. Anyway, last night, I dreamt it was graduation day which was weird because there were friends and acquaintances from both my high school and college days. There were tons of people around and everyone had cameras and camcorders and we're having our last hurrah. I distinctly remember putting my video camera down and I guess the plot of the dream was me searching for the camera so I'd be going around and having these little episodes with people, almost like sub dreams. Well, one of these episodes, for some strange reason, was with Eric Close from Without a Trace. He's certainly yummy, but I've never spent any great amount of time fawning over him or anything which makes the dream so weird. Anyway, all I remember is us sharing this passionate kiss and then the next thing I remember is seeing a friend from college and he has my video camera. Crazy, huh? I don't know what it all means, maybe my hormones are raging, I don't know, but me thinks it's time to seriously contemplate jumping in the dating pool. I'm hoping this Valentine's is my last one solo.

Yesterday, the PMS truck hit my business partner hard and by 7PM she was a crying mess. Sometimes I wonder if I have low estrogen or something, because I can't ever recall getting that emotional over really remedial stuff. I'm going to make a doctor's appointment with the Gynecologist today, not because of BP, but because that was one of my things for 2008. I've been dreading it like you would not believe. Anyway, I'll do it this morning as soon as I track down a female doc in the area. Fun.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home