13 February 2008

Waiting...

So my patience has been tested all day. No word from the doctor, although I did schedule a follow-up visit with my Gastroenterologist while I called in a refill for my Protonix. BP also left on a two week vacation to France. For me, it's a mixed bag. I definitely have opportunities to go "heads down" and get more things done, but during those few hours of the day when we're both awake, she tends to email, IM and Skype a lot which drives me nuts. Today I wanted to throttle her as she was freaking out over every little non-issue all day long. I was happy to hear she got on her plane in one piece and from what I understand she won't get to her final destination in the countryside til sometime Saturday afternoon (long story).

Hopefully tomorrow I will hear some news, I am so, so anxious to hear word either way. After doing even more research today I came across Vitex which is a herb remedy for prolactinemia and something I might start taking if the doc, for some reason doesn't want to put me on Parlodel or Dostinex. If I don't hear anything by 1 or 2 PM, I will be a-callin'.

Onward...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

I hope you get a simple answer Tia.... I'm rootin' for ya!

February 13, 2008 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Waiting is no fun. Sending good vibes your way.

Tiffany

February 14, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home