13 March 2008

73°

Yeah, that means I am out of here in about 1/2 an hour to go enjoy the sun! Thank you GOD, finally some semi-consistently warm weather. Yea! I am so over being cold. I swear, it's been like 6 months of freezing my ass off. Ugh. Only problem, of course, is that I have NO true warm weather clothes. Not an immediate problem, but it definitely will be in a few weeks. Oh well.

Weight-wise, I am holding steady at 257.0 lbs (random aside -- I almost typed 357.0 ... good grief), that's up 0.2 lbs from my lowest a few days ago. I've been drinking water like a mad woman hoping to stave off chronic constipation and any chance of getting hemorrhoids. I've only had them once and that is enough to know I don't EVER want to have them again.

Tonight is my weekly Lost get-together at my friends house, very much looking forward to it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home