13 August 2008

I spent a good bit of today pooping. TMI, I know, but what can I say? Amazing, I didn't know I could poop so much. Weight this morning was 249.4 lbs....when I got home after all the pooping 249.4 lbs. The last 5 days I've been between 249 and 250 lbs, something tells me I will be hugging 250 lbs until I increase my protein. I've been averaging in the 130's - 150's grams of protein consistently and my legs show signs of retaining water like crazy. Here we go again...I'm really, really curious to see how long this will hold up if I stay in the 150g of protein range, I mean, DS common sense says I shouldn't have to eat more than that, but I'm going to keep doing what I am doing. I'm not yet discouraged, it's more intrigued than anything else. I have made an effort to boost my calories via fat so we'll see if that does anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

Love the pooping stories. Good luck with the protein levels, eat Fish, very tasty....
Thanks for the uplifting read !

August 18, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home