05 August 2008

Day 2

Today was much like yesterday. Got in plenty of water and all my vits. Meals looked like this:

M1: Protein shake
M2: Chili
M3: 3 oz sunflower seeds, shelled
M4: 2 Chicken legs
M5: Tequila lime chicken wings (6)
M6: More wings (3)
M7: Protein shake

Exercise: 20 minutes on the exercise bike, plus 30 minutes of walking.

Somehow I injured my left foot because my arch is killing me. It hurts when I take a step and roll my foot from heel to toe, like a tendon or ligament is pulled or something. It's not broken, but definitely inflamed somehow. I'm trying to take it easy, but that ain't easy, I'm used to moving faster than I currently am. Gonna take some Tylenol and see how it goes. If it's not better by the weekend, doctor-time! Bummer.

I'm battling the water-retention and constipation demons. My weight has jumped up to 254! Grrrrrrrr. That's more than 10 lbs than my lowest. Not happy about that, but it's not completely out of the ordinary whenever I transition from poor/mediocre eating to good eating, especially when I increase the protein. I went back and looked at my protein more closely over the past couple of weeks and it was more in the 100-125 range than the 150's which was what I though. Oh how the mind deceives.... Ugh, I've been trying to keep it over 200 for now to see how it goes. Hopefully by the weekend, it'll be back to normal.

The question is whether I should shoot for a 25-lb loss from 254 or from 243...Hmmmm....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home