15 July 2008

Looking & feeling good!

First, congrats to Kim on celebrating her 3 year surgiversary! Woo-hoo! Kim, you are my role model and you kicketh much ass! Love ya girl!

Second, allow me a moment of vanity.... sometimes I just have to celebrate stuff like this because I hardly ever, EVER felt this way pre-surgery, but, y'all, I totally looked cute today! I had a cute outfit on, my hair didn't rebel against me and most importantly, I felt fantastic. Not having to deal with BP and her madness is doing wonders for me. See:This is me at my contract gig. I am wearing a blouse I bought on sale from Lane Bryant, it's a freakin' 14/16 AND it's a little baggy round the midsection! The pants I was wearing were 18's. Boggles the mind.... If I had enough sense I would have taken a full body photo. I also had the hair going right for a change, awesomeness! It was just a great day overall.

Tomorrow, I am ditching work (they knew ahead of time) and heading to Six Flags with some folks from my Duodenal Switch Support Group! I am both scared and excited! I'm looking forward to scratching this off my list of "stuff I want to do when I lose the weight" and what makes this especially cool is that I'll be there with my fellow WLS folk. I can't think of a better group to do this with. I know they will be having many, if not all, of the same feelings I will having tomorrow. I can't wait!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I hate to be so superficial, I really do -- but once again MY JAW DROPPED AT YOUR PHOTO!!!!

Um, you're BEAUTIFUL. And, like, SLENDER!!!!

It's time for some full-length photos. You're tall, as I remember, and I'm guessing this is all translating into totally statuesque.

From a pear-shaped, pale. middle-aged white chick who's only 5'6", I say all of this with admiration and envy. Wow.

July 15, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are simply gorgeous.

July 16, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Lisa Williams said...

I agree with both comments above, you have to toot your own horn sometimes. Good for you!

July 17, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home