18 August 2008

You must do the thing you think you can not do.

I'm totally low on protein for the day, the day just got away from, but I totally rocked the box in another regard. I work on the 8th floor of my office building and I totally walked up 4 flights of stairs with my 20+ lb backpack on AFTER walking a brisk 15 minutes from the bus stop to the building. My goal is to do away with elevators at work. I think in a couple of weeks, I can walk up the entire way. Totally awesome!

I'm in a totally "totally" mood right now, I have no idea why, but I feel good so I will use "totally" and probably "awesome" a lot for the rest of the day! Y'know what else was totally awesome? My lunch. I had vegetables with my lunch. Green beans with butter and garlic, a little salt and pepper. Yum! Awesomeness abounds!

Y'know what else was awesome? I apparently overpaid a bill awhile ago and today I got a $350 reimbursement check in the mail.

One more totally awesome thing. Found while reading about Michael Phelps and his coach's philosophy about his training: "successful people make a habit of doing things that unsuccessful people don't like to do." I love that. I thought about it all night and all day. That really motivates me in all kinds of ways!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Williams said...

Tia,

this was a totally awesome blog this morning. It definitely motivates me. thanks!

August 20, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home