25 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays, y'all! I hope you got what you've wanted for Christmas. I'm headed over to a friends house for an early Christmas dinner @ 1PM, then over to my cousin's house sometime in the early evening. The affair at my friend's house looks to be a big one, something like 25-30 people! To be honest, I am a little nervous, I'm always a little anxious around a lot of new people. I think I may only know a handful of people there. Luckily, I feel so much more comfortable in my own skin so I just got to think positive and enjoy the day. I am certainly looking forward to the food. I am bringing the ham (gift from mom & dad) and I made a baked mac & cheese with Dreamfield's pasta and a ridiculous amount of cheese. Yum, my favorite, especially since it's low carb!

Have a good day, y'all, and many blessings to you and yours!

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Merry Christmas Tia! Glad you are getting to spend the time with loved ones.

:)
Tiffany

December 25, 2008 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa Williams said...

Happy Holiday to you too. I hope you enjoyed your day yesterday.

December 26, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home