07 September 2007

Claim it!

Hopped on the scale this morning fully expecting a bounce back of a few pounds and much to my surprise the scale said (mine talks) 294.2 lbs. I'll take it! I can't really explain the weight loss except maybe it's catch up weight loss from last month. I know I've pooped a lot over the last couple of days. I had a suspicion it was poop related so that could be it, either way, I'm a happy camper. An interesting tidbit, two weeks ago I weighed 319.2 lbs which means I "lost" over 25 lbs in two weeks, most of that water obviously, but still crazy! Buh-by3 300's for sure!

Today's the first day that I feel really good post-race, where I don't have to decide whether or not I really want to get up and move. I've been massaging my muscles at night, I don't know if that is a good or bad thing, but it sure feels good. I haven't been on any long walks yet, just short ones to get rid of the stiffness, I will probably head out to the park this weekend to do a couple miles. Hopefully it won't kill me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

25lbs in 2 weeks... OMG!!!

I wish I could see one of those again. My slow weight loss is frustrating the crap out of me right now. I'm so glad you've seen some positive movement... I know you were frustrated too.

September 7, 2007 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Aussieabroad said...

Pssttt... how are you doing this week?

September 13, 2007 at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home