02 September 2007

Loooong day...

So my day yesterday was supposed to be pretty mellow, but unfortunately things went downhill mid-afternoon. Two words an IT person never wants to hear: Server down. Sometimes I hate computers. Long story, short I spent most of the day, night and early morning trying to resurrect a server. I finally got to bed around 4:00 AM. Not exactly how I want to spend my weekend and to top it all off, my alma mater got their asses kicked in our home opener. Sigh. So I'm running off 4 hours sleep, I gotta go pick up my race number for the US 10K Classic and I have a ton of work to do to bring back all the services (including the Lab Rat Data page which is currently down). All of this, however, can not diminish my unmitigated joy at seeing 299.6 lbs on the scale this morning!!!! Server-Gods be damned, I'm in Twoterville!!!!

Buh-bye, 300's!!! A-woo-hoo!!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Servers may be down wherever you look (I'm having similar issues where I live with I'm working on), but YOU'VE ENTERED A NEW CENTURY!!!!!

I'm so proud and so admiring of all you've accomplished on this journey -- weight loss, job stuff, personal stuff.

You're amazing.

September 2, 2007 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Aussieabroad said...

What Alison said!!! OMG I am so excited for you... woo hoo!

You are gorgeous and one century closer to your goal girl!

September 2, 2007 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Aussieabroad said...

Forgot to say...

Good luck tomorrow!

September 2, 2007 at 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Congratulations! And best of luck with the run! -Rose

September 3, 2007 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Congratulations! Good luck on the run.

September 4, 2007 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home