25 August 2007

Dr. Marchesini

August 25th will always be a special day for me. It was the day, a year ago, that I met the wonderful Dr. Joao Marchesini. I remember it well, I had arrived in Curitiba absolutely exhausted and was in little mood to do else besides sleep and maybe get some food. Durval told me that Dr. M wanted to see me that day instead of the following Monday and I was immediately anxious and nervous. Walking into his office all doubt and fear was almost instantly gone. He was everything that I had heard he was, warm, courteous, comforting and he answered all my questions and then some. I felt all the confidence in the world in him.

I love Dr. M. He salvaged my life and I owe him big. I don't know who may read this, possibly someone who is in desperate need for the Duodenal Switch but who is confronted with the reality that they must go out of country to get it done, well, I am someone who went out on a limb and trusted this man with my life and I'd do it again without hesitation. No question.

Thank you Dr. Marchesini for all you've done for me! Thank you God for leading me to him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home