13 August 2007

McHellNo

Sigh. So I went to my doctor's appointment today and was disappointed. I really do not like Dr. (not Dennis) Smith and thankfully I don't have to deal with him on a regular basis. Ugh. What a tool and he was kinda gross! I won't get into the whole debacle but I could have just skipped the whole thing and just headed directly to the lab to get my blood drawn. That's the only thing I really cared about, hopefully the results will be in in a couple of days. On a positive note, my blood pressure was a perfect 120/80 and my heart rate was 50. Also, the lab tech practically had a coronary after seeing me, she didn't recognize me at first and was amazed at my progress. I tried hard not to blush too much. I've been going to them for at least like 5-6 years and they saw me often for a good while when I having issues with Lupus-like symptoms. Her reaction caught me off guard, but certainly made up for the crappy doctor's visit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tia,

Sorry your temp doc was a dink... try not to let the disappointment of that interaction take away from your feelings of accomplishment. The only thing that matters is that your health is improving by leaps and bounds (feeling cuter is just a lovely bonus)!

August 13, 2007 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home