09 August 2007

Good Stuff

I did something funky to my hip early yesterday morning and it hurts even more. Ugh. All I did was pivot weird while I was turning a corner and felt a slight twinge of pain. It got worse over the course of the day so I was limping my poor self around. I still haven't fully recovered from the "jogging" I did a few days ago, quite a bit of soreness remains, but it's cool. I don't think I will be doing much jogging during the 10K to be honest, maybe the last 100 yards, make it look like I jogged all along. Heh.

Last night I was going through some product updates for my business and I noticed that lo and behold, we sell Ozium. I had no idea we sold the stuff. I did a quick search and we sell all kinds of it, different scents and sizes, good grief. I'm thinking of getting a case of it. I spent the next 15 minutes going through our products and I also saw we sell wipes and all kinds of other good stuff by the case. I don't know what my problem is, I never thought to even look at all the crap we sell to see if any of it might be useful to me. A lot of the time what we sell is in such huge quantities or is industrial strength type stuff that it is impractical for me to take advantage, but I can't imagine not being able to use this stuff on a regular basis.

Today is my lunch with my friend and last night I was on house sitting duties at BP's house. Luckily, I'm rotating with another person so for every night of no sleep at her house, I have a good night's sleep at my own house. Luckily, they get back tomorrow so enough of that crap for me.

I've been taking a ton of pictures will all my camera and all it's associated toys. My mediocre to decent ratio is pretty dismal right now. I have to find a more structured way of going about learning to be a better photographer. What interests me now is portraits and people shots. For the longest time, the vast majority of my photos were of objects, landscapes, etc. I rarely shot people, it takes a certain amount of courage to consistently do that, especially with strangers. After shooting a couple of family reunions and kids parties, I realized I have the potential to be really good at it. That's what I love about photography, I can shoot a lot of crap, but every now and then all the planets align and I get a great photograph. It affords me the opportunity, even for a millisecond, to be perfect and that makes me happy.

I have no idea what my weight is this morning as I don't have my scale so it'll have to wait til tomorrow. Things have been a little off-kilter as of late. My weight is stalling for some reasons. I can't say I have been consistently eating 2600-2800 calories and over 200+ grams of protein, but it hasn't been that off and it hasn't been consistently off. My poop is back to being dark green and I'm back to having more solid poops, plus not pooping as much. I'm also back to retaining fluid in my lower extremities. I wonder if the Protonix is causing this change which is something I've silently worried about. I can't imagine having to eat more... that would suck big time. Maybe it's the additional exercise that's doing it, I'll add an additional shake to see how that goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home