28 July 2007

Almost forgot!

Couple of quick things that made my smile on the inside yesterday. Since they had me hooked up to all kinds of monitoring equipment, I got to see my blood pressure readings and they were all in the 110-122/59-75 range. Pretty awesome. Then my resting heart rate is crazy low like low 40's and a couple of times it dipped to 40 which set off the beeping. I don't know if a low heart rate like that is good or not (I'll have to look that up), but my blood oxidation was good, in the 97-99 range. And my most favorite thing, the nurse had no problem finding a good vein in my hand so there was little to no pain. Yea!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the work is done and you're proceeding methodically through results. I'm out here, following your news.

Hugs to Anne -- she has SO earned her DS and been nothing bu 100% supportive on the boards.

xo to you, too.

July 28, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home