21 August 2007

Balanced Diet

Today is my first day implementing my new eating strategy. First meal of the day was a 26g protein shake. Then a couple hours later, I had two scrambled eggs and two slices of bacon. For lunch, I had 1/2 a sandwich wrap. I discovered them when we had them for lunch Saturday at Jamie's house. Yum. I made them with corned beef, turkey, lettuce 1/3 ounce of cheese, mustard and wraps from Toufayan. The wraps have 13g of protein and 15g of carbs (8 grams of fiber!) per wrap. I cut one in half 'cause I knew I wasn't going to be able to eat a whole one. It made the perfect portion. I also had a snack or pork rinds, so for the day so far, I am at around 750 calories and 90 or so grams of protein. I am going to have some watermelon later for a snack and for dinner, I will have some steak & green beans. Sounds decent, yes?

I took over 600 pictures in Savannah that I need to go through so that might either have to wait til the weekend or try to get that done in chunks throughout the week, but here is a good one in the meantime, this picture represents 620 lbs lost in a year!:

Pretty darn cool!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

I'm watching your latest strategy closely... I love that you're just ahead of me. I have gained so much from your insight.

Good luck!

BTW... great group photo.

August 21, 2007 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't help but notice the big smiles and happiness radiating from each face. That is truly beautiful.


Jules

August 22, 2007 at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home