23 August 2007

Miserable

I feel like crap, this is not going to be a good post...

Weighed in at 317.2 lbs this morning ... up almost 10 lbs for the month! WTF? Been averaging 1500 calories, around 130g of protein since Tuesday. Been drinking 130+ oz a water.

I think I broke my DS. I would cry, but I don't have the energy to right now.

Just call me Puffy. Woke up with a puffy face. Sinuses ache. Ears are on fire. Legs feel like they weigh a ton. I feel like everything I drink is sticking around.

I am freezing.

Going to see the doc tomorrow, unfortunately, my PCP is not available, have to deal with the useless Dr. (not the good one) Smith again.

Sigh.

Yes, I am whining.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, sweet pea ...HUGS. If you're puffy and the scale is up 10 pounds, you're retaining water for some reason or another, that's all. Your DS isn't broken. Pretty much no one can gain 10 pounds on 1,500 calories!

Figure out what's causing the water retention with the doctor, fix it, and the scale will start behaving again. UTI? Bladder infection? Kidney infection?

I'm sorry you have to see the wanky doctor, though.

August 23, 2007 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Aussieabroad said...

Tia that sucks but Alison is right. You can't gain 10lbs of weight - you're holding water for some reason. Didn't this happen early on? Are you eating more salt? Check out the UTI or bladder infection... some of what you describe are common symptoms.

Hang in there babe... this too shall pass. Totally sucks though ...

August 23, 2007 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home