06 September 2007

Normal Again

I can finally walk like a normal person today. Yea! Last 24 hours have been sketchy food-wise. I mistakenly ate chicken Tuesday night (yes, I am stubborn) and I think that did me in at some point yesterday afternoon when it seems everything backed up in my gut. I think I am just a slow digester when it comes to chicken which caused everything else I ate after that chicken to be held up and contributed to my nausea and malaise most of yesterday. After a couple of big poops today, all seems to be well and where I didn't want to eat much of anything after around 2:00 PM yesterday, my appetite kicked in about two hours ago and I'm ravenous!

Today I weighed in at 295.8 lbs. I don't think I can officially and definitively say buh-bye to the 300's just yet as my weight this morning is most likely due to not eating much of anything yesterday and the first part of today. I don't know, call it paranoia.

I talked to my older brother, J, yesterday. He's one of the people I wanted to reconnect with this year and he's planning to come down to Atlanta at some point in the next few months so that we can hang out. We were very close growing up until he hit Jr. High and understandably it wasn't cool to hang out with your baby sister. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it especially since I can get around so much better nowadays. I'll feel much more comfortable going out (like I know he'll want to do) and doing stuff. Reconnecting with him was one of my 20 Things for 2007. I've 4 more months in the year and I doubt I will accomplish everything on the list, a few things are just not feasible like going to St. Louis although I will be visiting with that sister later this month and going to my alma mater...just couldn't fit it in. Swimming will happen in a couple of weeks although I ain't buying a swimsuit. I will be wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt. Riding a roller-coaster...hmmm, I don't know if I am small enough for that, in my mind, I am not. A few more things I should be able to knock out -- strength training, home improvement projects, photo-books. All in all, I'm guessing 13-15 things will be accomplished. Not bad.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

Tia if you see it you claim it girl. Any bounce back is dealt with separately! So lets hear a woo hoo :)

September 7, 2007 at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home