22 October 2007

The List

While I was in Barbados, I carried my reporter-style Moleskine notebook with me everywhere and at night at the end of each day, I would just jot down all the things we did. Here is that list:

Friday
- Sat at poolside on a plastic lounge chair (woo-hoo!!!!)
- Went to Oistin's Fish Fry, ate grilled Marlin & Dolphin
- Had a rum punch
- Went grocery shopping

Saturday
- Swam in ocean (FUN!!!!)
- Went to Bubba's for college football games (my team lost)
- Ate best candy ever (British) can't remember name

Sunday
- Saw a cricket match... I don't get it.
- Walked back from grocery store (no problem!)
- Went to Bubba's for NFL games (my team lost...grrr)
- Went to St. Lawrence Gap
- Danced with reckless abandon at McBride's til early in the AM
- Drank a rum punch

Monday
- Size 24 skirt too big (What was I thinking?!?), wore the XL one
- Swam in ocean
- Drank BBC, Pina colada
- Danced w/ reckless abandon @ wedding

Tuesday
- Went on a 3-hour catamaran trip (did not get sick!)
- Mount Gay Rum Tour (drank wonderful rum concoction before tour....bad idea)
- Ate best meal in Barbados at side of the road food shack.
- Fish Fry in friend's room... good food & good friends

Wednesday
- Swam in the ocean, again (did handstands and flips in the water)
- Went out to the Gap for dinner, had a Pina colada
- Outdoor karaoke til 1 AM (funny!!!)

Thursday
- Slept in late
- Breakfast on the beach

Good stuff. I would not have done 75% of the above had it not been for my DS.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home