02 April 2008

500!

It's amazing what a few hours of sleep can do for a person. Yesterday I went back to bed and slept from 7:30 AM to around 10:15 AM, and honestly, was felt pretty good throughout the rest of the day until around 10:00 PM when I went to bed and slept like a rock thru til 7:00 AM this morning and I feel great right now. It's like night and day how I feel right now versus how I felt the last couple of days. Maybe my body just gave up and gave in.

This is my blog's 500th post! I started way back in June 2006 when I finally and wholeheartedly committed to starting the process of getting my DS. What a journey it has been! It's definitely a reality check to go back and read about how excited I was when I lost that first 100 lbs or first 200 lbs. Good times. Then there's last summer which was a trial and a half with my first trip home post-surgery, discovery the ulcer and the food-aversion nightmare. Thank God I'm verbose, it's great to go back to read what I've been babbling about for almost two years.

Today was one of those "eat everything in sight" days and I have. Weight is fluctuating between the same few lbs but I expect a drop in a few days. That seems to be the pattern as of late. A little more than 36 hours til my appointment, gonna do a little more research tonight and finish compiling my list of questions. I don't want to be an ignorant patient.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home