28 August 2008

Slowly....

Weight this morning 244.8 lbs. Crazy day today. Almost got attacked by some kind of squirrel or raccoon ... or like a badger or something, I don't know, but it was scary as hell. In retrospect, it was hilarious, I'll fill ya in when I have more time, it's a good story, I promise.

Got my order of alma mater gear in the mail today, so excited it's ridiculous. Most important thing -- all the shirts are L's, no X's in sight! Woo-hoo!

Alrighty then, time for food!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's like 4lbs in 3 days. congrats on upping the protein and making it work.

August 29, 2008 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Way to go Tia!!!

I am going to stock up when I visit my alma mater this October for homecoming.

Whitewater rafting in the morning for me!

Tiffany

August 29, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home