30 November 2006

Court

No, I haven't disappeared. I've been peripherally involved in a divorce proceeding. I was a witness for the plaintiff who is BP's (business partner) fiance. I tell ya, this is the most interesting shit I've ever seen. It's like looking at a train wreck. I don't mean to make liht of other people's pain, but it's just that I've been listening to all this drama for over a year and it was just very intriguing to see the whole thing come to a conclusion.

Anyway, today is my 3 month anniversary! Woo-hoo! My official weigh in this morning was 432.0, that's a 15.4 lb loss for the month. I have mixed emotions about it. I started exercising in earnest and I know that has contributed to me retaining more water than usual, especially since I've got so many sore muscles. Ugh. BUT, I have noticed that I am definitely getting smaller even though the scale isn't moving as fast, so overall, I am quite happy, I am down almost 85 lbs afterall. It's funny because during the week and half I went from the fourth hole to the 5th hole and now I'm punching a 6th hole in it.

I've been noticing my clothes a heckuva lot more lately. I think I only have a few more weeks with my current jeans, then they'll have to go. It's probably time that I got rid of them now, but I just can't. It's just one of those things.

I can't believe it's been 3 months. It seems like a long time ago that I had surgery, much longer than roughly 90 days. Life isn't too much different yet, but getting around is much, much easier. Thank goodness. I'm really looking forward to the coming months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home