14 November 2006

Mini - wow

My favorite pair of jeans are getting too big, but I can't bring myself to let them go. I love them. I bought them earlier this year, pre-surgery and they were the first pair of jeans I had worn in God only knows how long. They've got that cool faded, worn look that I dig and they're so soft and comfortable. Today when I put them on I had to use the 4th hole on m'belt. I haven't worn these jeans in almost two weeks and had just migrated to the 3rd hole. Goodness. Pretty darn cool. Just one more hole left and then I gotta start punching my own!

I do have a few clothes that I love that I'll totally be fighting tooth and nail not to give up. Most of them are items I have had forever. My favorite item by far is a grey pullover shirt. I freakin' love that thing. I've had it for over five years at least. This winter will probably be the last time I'll be wearing it. I'm going to keep it though, it'll be like a beloved blanky and a reminder of how things used to be. I'm just sentimental like that.

Anyway, yesterday I took my iron pill in the morning which I think was a mistake. I have that constipated feeling. I usually take it at night. Ugh. Here we go again.... Well, I got on the scale and weighed in at 437.0 lbs. I'm just hoping to get everything flowing well today, I don't want to have to take MoM.

Yeah well, enough chit-chat, gotta make up for all the work I didn't do yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home