31 October 2006

Photographic Evidence


The first shot I scanned from my passport. I took it at a Walgreens around the corner, about 2-3 weeks before I left for Brazil. It was for my Brazilian visa. The second photo I took one Saturday after I'd done a little cleaning around the house, hence the do-rag.

Good grief. Before I constructed this comparison shot, I honestly didn't think I looked too much different, but now I think I kinda do. What's weird though is that I look at these two photos and neither fits to what I think I look like. Does that make any sense? I'm definitely feeling a little bit of a disconnect, BUT I am happy to see progress being made!

So freakin' weird. It almost feels like I am looking at two completely different people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

What a difference in two months! Your face has really slimmed down - you don't look as "puffy".

It's so nice to put a face to a blog! Maybe one day I'll figure out how to do that in mine.

You look great

Ann

November 1, 2006 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You absolutely look like two different people :) Congrats on the changes!!!!!

November 1, 2006 at 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - looking good.......

Lesley

November 2, 2006 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home