25 October 2006

Tamale

I had a good day yesterday. I had lunch with a guy who still works at a company I used to work at and we're looking to possibly bring him on board. This whole situation is marred with potential problems though so we have to be careful. First of all, both my business partner and I worked at this other company, which we are oft to call, HellHole and we did not leave on good terms. Second, the CEO of Hellhole, whom we'd like to refer to as @sshole is just that. He is a cowardly morally corrupt psychopath who has tried to/threatened to sue us numerous times for all kinds of false accusations and if we do end up hiring this guy, he'll probably try to pull some shit. Lastly, there is a trust factor. I actually hired this guy at the old company but I am not 100% sure I can trust him to not spill the beans to @sshole. Not to be all paranoid, but there are significant financial stakes in play and I wouldn't put it past @sshole to want to send in a mole of some kind.

The plusses are that this guy will have a very shallow learning curve as he knows the industry, he's got the skills and he's familiar with the workload. I am not sure how it will all play out in the end. Our lunch was good though. We went to a Mexican restaurant and I ordered two cheese enchilads and a pork tamale knowing full well the majority of it was coming home. I ate an enchilada there and spread the rest out over two meals during the day. I haven't the slightest idea what the nutritional value of all that was, but it sure was good.

After lunch, I made a quick stop at Barnes & Noble to drool over the Moleskine display and picked out three to purchase, I also picked up paperback copies of two Augusten Burrough's books, Dry & Magical Thinking. I didn't dare linger too much as I've been known to kill a day at the bookstore without thinking too much about it. Next I went to SuperTarget. My goal was to pick up a few things, but more importantly, walk the whole store as my exercise and that's what I did. I didn't go down every aisle, but I went down many and at least walked the entire perimeter. By the time I reached checkout I was tired, thirsty and a little sweaty. Although it's cold as crap here in Atlanta, I was burning up in the store. I bought myself a bottle of water on the way out and went home. I probably spent a good hour or so in Target and I have no idea how far I walked.

Yesterday's food:
B - Godawful Protein Water (20 grams protein)
L - 1 cheese enchilada w/ a couple spoonfuls of Mexican rice (?? protein)
S - 1/2 cheese enchilada w/ 1/2 pork tamale (?? protein)
D - 1/2 cheese enchilada w/ 1/2 pork tamale (?? protein)
S - Ground Beef Patty & a slice of cheddar, provolone & American cheeses (36 grams)

Totals: I have no idea. I could guesstimate, but what's the use? I probably got over 80 grams of protein, but not over 100. The carbs were obviously high, but not too much and I know I had my fair share of sodium. All in all, not too bad.

I should just go ahead and admit that I'm a scale addict. I haven't put the scale up yet. It's been too good to me lately!!! I am really going to try to put it away at the end of the month because that'll be my two month anniversary. It's just hard to put it away after the difficult time I had during my stall. I want to be secure in the knowledge that things are definitely moving in the right direction.

Anyway, weight for today: 450.8 lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home