23 October 2006

Cheat

So I cheated. I didn't put up my scale last night. I kinda forgot and then when I saw it this morning, I just had to jump on. I'm kinda glad I did, 455.2 lbs. Not too bad. I rode my exercise bike for 25 mins yesterday while I watched football. My butt was hurting too much to do much more than that.

Yesterday's food:

B - Nectar Roadside Lemonade Protein Drink (46 grams protein)
S - 2 oz. Slow cooked pot roast, couple bites of potato (16 grams)
L - Low Carb tortilla w/ two slices mild cheddar (15 grams)
D - Ground Beef Patty & a slice of cheddar, provolone & American cheeses (36 grams)
S - Low Carb tortilla w/ two slices mild cheddar (15 grams)
S - EAS Protien Drink (15 grams)

Totals: 1462 calories, 95g fat, 33g carbs, 143g protein

For some reason, I was starving yesterday, especially mid to late evening hence the extra snack. I know that's a lot of cheese, but cheese is one of my favorite foods. I decided to eat when I felt hungry and listen to my body instead of just trying to follow a "diet". I guess I did okay since I lost a pound. The scale is definitely going away for sure until the 30th.

I have a busy day today. I have my doctor's appointment that I missed last Friday, I'm going into the office and I have a bunch of errands to run. I won't be hopping on the bike today as I'll be doing plenty of walking...well, I might do a quick 10-15 min ride later today just to try to get my butt used to the dang seat.

Off I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home