16 October 2006

Experiment

I think I know what my problem is. Not enough food. When comparing what I had been eating to what my doctor and his nutritionist said I should be eating, there was a great disparity. I had been getting between 60-80 grams of protein and not much else. Last night I made a decision to get between 100-120 grams a day with at least 80 grams of that coming from real food. I think I still need at least one protein drink a day for now, but I am going to start eating more. A little light bulb went off for me when after I finished a "normal" meal, I was able to drink quite a bit of water afterwards which told me that I maybe wasn't eating enough. I had a good dinner and snack last night which put over 100 grams and today I weighed in at 465.6. It really just confirms for me that my body is holding on to any and all nutrition it can get, so my goal for this week is eat, eat, eat and we'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home