15 October 2006

Ugh.

Before I left for Brazil, I ordered a new scale. This one was fancy, it went up to 550 lbs, had like 16 different sensors and would actually talk to you and tell you what your weight was so you didn't have to look down. I immediately put away my old scale in favor of this new one. Fast forward to today. As you know, I've been dealing with a stall. I started the month at 466 and today weighed in at 462. Only 4 lbs in over 2 weeks. Needless to say, I ain't too happy about that. So on a whim, I pull out my old scale. Talk about torture. I hop on and it reads 453. !#@$&%.

Ugh. So I did a little test. I got my firesafe and put it on both scales. The new one said it weighed 38.2 lbs, the old one, 37.5. The new one goes up in increments of .2, the old one .5. I'm not sure what to think, and although it's tempting to use the old scale's #, I will stick with the new scale for consistency's sake. Grrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home