19 October 2006

Day 3 - Poop

Okay. Day 3 of this whole "eating more" experiment. Not sure it's working, but oh well. I didn't have a incredibly great day. I had made mayself a great dinner, but one bite and I felt like I was gonna hurl, so I opted for something more tolerable.

B - Nectar Roadside Lemonade Protein Drink (46 grams protein)
S - Earl Campbell Sausage w/ mustard (16 grams)
L - Roasted Chicken (29 grams)
S - New Whey Liquid Protein (25 grams)
D - Started off as Roasted Chicked w/ green beans, but ended up being Earl Campbell Sausage (8 grams)

Totals: 1483 calories, 91g fat, 22g carbs, 126g protein.

Yes, that's a good bit of fat, but I only absorb about 20-25% of it so it's not a big deal, plus it makes sure the plumbing isn't too clogged up. Speaking of, I still feel like I am having constipation issues. I have a somewhat heavy feeling in my abdomen that I can't seem to get rid of unless I take some kind of laxative or something which I don't want to have to do all the time.

I had upped my magnesium so that I take a 250mg pill 4 times a day with my Calcium Citrate and that has definitely helped, that coupled with the extra fat, I have 1-2 good poops a day. Typically one first thing in the AM. This morning I had a significant one and I noticed that a lot of the swelling I had in my legs is gone. I was hoping that would be reflected on the scale, but I've hopped on this morning and it reads 464.6 lbs.

I don't know. I am so discouraged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home