19 December 2006

Just for fun.

A- Available or single? Single, hopefully not forever

B- Best Friend? Yes, three.

C- Cake or pie? Pie. More specific? Lemon meringue. Lemon chess. Apple crumb.

D- Drink of choice? Iced water.

E- Essential item I use every day.
My computer.

F- Favorite color: Blue.

G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy Bears.

H- Hometown? A border town in Texas.

I- Indulgence: Long nap.

J- January or February? February. Birth month.

K- Kids and names: No kids yet.

L- Life is incomplete without?
Love and family (however one defines family).

M- Marriage date:
Dunno.

N- Number of siblings: 17, not all related by blood.

O- Oranges or apples? Oranges.

P- Phobias or fears? Insects, drowning.

Q- Favorite quote? "Thought is creative. Fear attracts like energy. Love is all there is." - God

R- Reasons to smile: Too many to list them all but the top 3 are my family, my friends, the DS and my sense of hopefulness.

S- Season: Autumn (college football season) :)

T- Tag 3 or 4 people. Ugh.

U- Unknown fact about me: I don't like milk.

V- Vegetable you don’t like: Peas (barf)

W- Worst habit: Forgetting stuff I don't write down.

X- X-Rays: What?

Y- Your favorite food? Cheese & onion enchiladas.

Z- Zodiac: Pisces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home