13 December 2006

Oy Vey

Boy, am I not up to par. I feel like shit. Literally. I am tired. Sleep has been pretty weird lately. I go to bed between 11:00 and 11:30 each night, but lately instead of having solid sleep, most nights, my mind is racing about one thing or another. It's annoying. I think I've gotten maybe 2 or 3 good nights sleep in the last two weeks and I think it's catching up to me. My mid-afternoon naps have helped, but not entirely. I didn't go walking this morning, too many stomach/poop issues. I would have been in big trouble had I left the house at my usual hour.

I had a couple of eggs and a slice of cheese for breakfast instead of my usual protein shake and now, unbelievably I am both hungry and repulsed at the thought of eating more food. Oy vey. I guess it doesn't always get easier as time goes on, does it? I know two DSer's who have gotten the flu within the last couple of days and I pray I am not next. That is the last thing I need right now.

I. am. going back to bed for a couple of hours. Yawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home