13 December 2006

Yea!

Buh-bye 420's. I weighed in at 419.2. Woo-hoo! It's funny, I spent 25 days in the 430's and only 7 days in the 420's. My weight loss has slowed down a bit since that stellar week I had where I lost like 10 lbs in seven days. That was catch-up weight loss from when I was retaining a ton of water. Anyway, my loss now is around 0.6 - 0.8 lbs a day. Fine by me. I should hit that 100 lb lost mark sometime over the weekend. Woo-hoo!!!

I have a little WOW realization I have to mention. Y'know how you get up from your desk thinking you're going to go do one thing and end up doing another thing totally forgetting about the first thing? Then as soon as you sit down you remember you didn't do that first thing. Well, four months ago, I would have just decided to dismiss the first thing because that would mean having to get up again. Well, now I've noticed that I don't do that anymore. I just get up and go do it. I didn't even notice I was doing that until yesterday. Pretty darn cool.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home