06 December 2006

Buh-Bye

If you could peer through your computer and seen me this morning, you'd see me doing the happy jig. Yes, my friends, it's time to say buh-bye to the 430's. I weighed in this morning at 428.4 lbs. A-woo-hoo!!!! Yesterday, I had around 163 grams of protein and promptly lost almost 2.5 lbs by this morning. I still have some edema, but am hoping that it'll be resolved by the weekend. I didn't switch things up too much, just added a protein drink around 8:30 last night. I drank a full 46 grams instead of 23. Anyway, how freakin' cool is that?!?

Update 9:20 am
I just got back from my walk and I surprised myself. I mentioned yesterday how I increased my distance from around .8 miles to 1.15 miles, well today I increased it again. I walked 1.36 miles (3619 steps) in 37 minutes. I'm pretty darn happy and I wasn't dying like I thought I might. I definitely worked up a little sweat and my glasses were fogging up the last 10 minutes from me working it (and it being so dang cold this AM)! I am going to repeat the same walk for the rest of the week to see if I can get my time down. Next week I want to increase it to 1.50 miles. My dream is to one day, maybe in the spring, do a 5K walk or something. That would be cool.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home