04 December 2006

Par-tay

I did my walk this morning in 27 degree windy weather. Yikes! At least it was sunny. Needless to say the wind and the cold cut right through me and I sped up my pace to compensate. I finished my usual 25 minute walk in 22! For the life of me, I can't figure out how far I am walking. I finally found some batteries for the pedometer I got last Christmas and after I guesstimated my stride at 2 feet, it said I walked .80 miles. My actual stride (after I measured) is actual just .5 inches off. So I am going to say that the path I am walking on is about 3/4 of a mile. Here is a picture:



You can see that there are three sections, almost like 3 concentric blobs. I start off near the northeast corner and transverse the entire perimeter. I may start doing a figure 8 kinda thing around the center egg.

I have an appointment with my PCP this morning. Labs will be drawn, hopefully all will be well. I suspect my iron will be low, but anticipate everything to be inline, but I will find out soon enough. I clocked in at 430.2 this morning. I went to the party yesterday which was pretty mellow. I had plenty of cheese, sausage and shrimp and I did have a few potato chips (5) and a spoonful or roasted potatoes, but I stayed away from everything else, chips & salsa, chocolate cake, trifle and other similar stuff. I definitely know that for me, I have to keep carbs really low. I even stuck to water the entire time although I definitely didn't get enough in for the day. It seems like I am clinging on to those last .2 lbs before I can say buh-bye to the 430's. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to, I've been in them for far too long.

I've taken to wearing my binder again. I don't know, I think there is something psychological going on with it. I don't hate it as much now and it makes me more mindful of what and how I eat/drink. I dunno. Considering I ditched it for three weeks before I was supposed, I guess I am just making up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home