09 December 2006

Ouch and Woohoo!

My ass hurts. Good grief. I need a new cushion.

I think I am in love. I went grocery shopping yesterday and came across this small tub of Pulled Pork Barbecue by Clifty Farms. Oh. My. God. So delicious. I love this stuff and it's absolutely wonderful. Like a true southerner, I love me some barbecue and this absolutely makes me happy. It's a little high in sodium, but it's about 18 grams of protein per 3 oz. Yum. It's a nice treat every other day or so.

I had a big surprise when I got on the scale this morning, 424.6 lbs. Wow. 92 lbs lost in 101 days. Early this morning, like around 1 AM, my body was screaming at me to go the bathroom and I swear I peed like a gallon of pee. I was 1/2 asleep, but that is what it definitely felt like. Me thinks that was the last of my water weight. Went on my walk again this morning. Honestly I was gonna skip it since I knew I'd be doing a bunch of running around today, but after getting on the scale, I was motivated to go. I took it a little easy though and didn't get in as many steps as usual although the distance was the same. I think I am going to continue to go everyday til I leave for Christmas vacation since I know I won't be doing much exercising then.

Being the overanalyzing person that I am, I have been religiously tracking my weight in a spreadsheet. Among other things, there are 3 columns that estimate my daily weight anticipating me losing 300, 250 or 200 lbs in a year. Again, this lets me know how on/off track I am. Losing 300 lbs in a year is a total pipe dream and I seriously doubt I'd do it. 250 is Dr. Marchesini's goal for me and I'll be happy with that because I figure I can lose the remaining 50-75 lbs over the course of the next year. The 200 lb would still be satisfactory but a tad disappointing because I'd still have another 100-125 lbs to lose. Anyway as of today, at the 300 lb/yr mark, my weight should be 425.8, the 250 lb/yr mark, 441.9 and the 200 lb/yr mark, 456.1. Needless to say I am happy although a month ago I was averaging like 8 lbs below the 300 lb/yr weight. Like I said, I have zero delusions about losing that much in year, but it's nice to see my actual weight below that number. $20 says that won't be the case a month from now, hell a week from now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home