14 December 2006

Busy, busy, busy

I had an unusually fun-filled morning. <snort>. Surprisingly, I felt really good this morning, nothing like how I felt yesterday. Weirdness. I think part of my crappiness yesterday was not having ate enough consistently and not getting enough sleep. Believe you me, I am thanking the heavens above that I do NOT have the flu or any other such nonsense. I got up and went on my walk this morning when I get a phone call from Business Partner bitchin about her computer not working for one reason or another. Last time I checked, my name ain't Tech Support and I hate it when she does that because I'm no expert. I'm a software person, programmer, I know very little about desktop support issues. So I eventually promise to head over there after my walk. I get there and immediately have to eat cus I'm starving and then proceed to do all kinds of other crap besides fix her dang computer. I guess my mere presence caused it to work all of a sudden. Sigh. Anyway, I left with a new photography project I gotta do and a stomach full of Honey Baked Ham (man, I love that stuff). As I was walking out her house, she has this full length mirror in one of the bedrooms, so I stopped in to check myself out. Geez. I look thinner. Needless to say, there ain't nary a full-length in my house so I never get that view of myself. I was surprised. Pleasantly surprised.

I haven't gotten any work done today and it's pushing 4:00 pm which means I'll have to work through the evening. Oh well, I least I feel better.

So, great news! I weighed in at 417.8 lbs this morning. A-woo-hoo. Just 1.2 lbs away. Holy crap! When it happens I feel like I should cry or celebrate or something. I dunno, nothing comes to mind. Ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home