15 December 2006

Stomach Cramps?!? WTF???

Oh. My. God. Someone please tell me what the heck is going on. Y'know I've run the gamut of DS ailments in the last three and a half months. You name it, I've probably experienced it. Today, however, I've been experiencing something completely new. Horrible, and I mean, horrible stomach cramps. Good God Almighty. It feels like I'm digesting shards of glass. They hurt so bad, I was actually getting dizzy and had to go sit down. Oy. I have no idea what brought this on. The only thing new to my diet is some pre-cooked breakfast sausage and I ate those yesterday afternoon. Boy does this suck. My innards feel sore.

Well, I am down to 417 as of this morning. A mere 0.4 lbs before I can join the century club. 99.6 lbs lost. I can round up, right? ;) I don't even care about that right now. That's totally a lie. I should say I'm not as excited because of all the doubling over I'm doing. The cramps lessened in the last hour or so so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. They are making it impossible to get my protein in.

On a related note. I am swimming in my clothes. My bras are too big. My pants look ridiculous. Time to dig through the boxes of clothes I haven't worn in years to find something to wear. I'll do that this weekend. I am supposed to go to this huge family Christmas thing on the 23rd and I have to look pretty. I want to look pretty.

I have nothing to wear. It seems like I've slimmed down a lot in the last 2-3 weeks or at least I am noticing it more. It's a good thing. Boy, I can't wait for what the next 100.4 lbs will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home