06 June 2007

Anxiety + Anticipation - 185 lbs = Me

So tomorrow is the big day. I go see my family for the first time since surgery (seeing my dad & sister a few weeks afterwards doesn't count). I am nervous and I am excited, so much so that I have a case of nervous poop, possibly the first ever reported case. I weighed in this morning at like 336 lbs, I'm so pissed, I have been really good and wouldn't you know it, the scale not only isn't moving, it jumped up 4 lbs a few days ago and won't come down. I hate that, BUT I have lost a size. I am now in 28s on the bottom and something like 18/20/22 on top. That's craziness cuz I just bought a pair of 30s what like a month ago and now they are baggy.

Hopefully the plane rides won't be too bad, I do have to remember that I'm not nearly the size I was 9 months ago so although I won't experience the big "wow" of fitting comfortably in a seat, I should be much more comfortable and heckuva lot less embarrased about the whole thing.

Anyway, I am going to focus on relaxation and spending good quality time with the peeps. I will take lots of pictures for sure. It'll be good. I just have to remember that.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hey, I come from a family of folks who suffer from Nervous Poop -- we're all well-known for it!

Hugs to you, and have a wonderful time DESPITE those nerves. We'll be thinking of you.

June 6, 2007 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Aussieabroad said...

Have a fantastic trip Tia... I can't wait to hear the reaction of your family. They are going to be simply blown away!

June 8, 2007 at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home