02 June 2007

Much Better

I'm not all that convinced I had a stomach virus, but whatever it was, it seems to have passed. I hate bouts like that. I vaguely remember something similar a few months ago, but not nearly as uncomfortable. Anyway, a few days of Zantac, Promethazine and a bland starchy diet seems to have taken care of it. Good grief, that crap was miserable. Oh and I did poop this morning, so I'm pretty sure it's not a blockage, it could have been really bad constipation. I don't know.

Yesterday I had some plain mashed potatoes, more chicken broth, 1/4 of a plain biscuit and a protein drink. I also drank my butt off since the previous 24 hours I had hardly drank anything. I weighed in at 332.4 lbs yesterday morning, today I clocked in at 335.2 lbs, a combination of rehydrating and the carbs I had yesterday. I really struggled to find bland low-carb foods that wouldn't cause me trouble so I just decided to go with what the doctor ordered until this whole thing passed so today it's back to my usual routine.

I leave on Thursday and in order to have a stress and work free vacation, I will be working all weekend, not much fun, but it will hopefully guarantee fun later. We'll see how that goes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home