08 May 2007

Reality check

So I went to Catherine's today to return a pair of pants I bought two months ago and pick up another pair as I had to retire the pair I bought (but never wore) in February. If I didn't I'd only have one pair of good pants. Anyway, I tried on like 5-6 pairs of pants today and ended up getting two 3X's. Can you believe that? I can't. Friggin' 3X. Unbelievable. I am now convinced that everything at Catherine's runs about 3 sizes too big. I started browsing the clearance racks and noticed my favorite pink striped shirt in a 2X. I had to buy it. It was like $12 and I figured that I could wear it in like a couple of months. This was my actual train of thought...so I took it with me to the dressing room and tried it on. Fits perfect!!! Absolutely perfect! It's a god-dang 22/24! WTF?!? So I have the same shirt in a 34/36 (which I wore yesterday!) and a 22/24...How crazy is that?!?

Kim, I'm ready to come over and raid your closet. :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

LOL...you sound as excited as I was yesterday. Isn't it a rush to see the clothing sizes drop! It's about time for an update photo Tia... I bet there's been huge changes since you last posted one.

You go girl... congrats on the 170lbs gone forever!

May 9, 2007 at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home