15 April 2007

Buh-Bye 360's

I weighed in at 358.0 lbs this morning. I am out of the 360's. Buh-bye. This is probably common knowledge to many people, but it only recently just occurred to me, that every pound loss is more noticeable now then say 100 lbs ago. I lounge around in a few pairs of drawstring shorts and athletic pants. I tie them tight enough to stay on, but loose enough that I don't have to untie them to take them off. Lately, it seems I have to make adjustments far more frequently than I did in the past, maybe every two weeks or so. It's a good thing.

I wasn't so good over Easter. I had a couple Cadbury eggs and I wasn't getting enough protein in BUT I didn't have any cheese and the only thing that had gluten in it was the coating for some chicken strips I had for a couple of meals. I've also had a Diet Pepsi and a couple of Diet Cokes in the last week or so. Overall, not too much damage. Thank God the holidays are over. Deviations from my normal day-to-day routine cause me problems and that is an area I have to get better about.

Anyway, it's a rainy, chilly day here in Atlanta so accordingly I am going to veg the hell out -- after I run to the grocery store. I'm a little sore, but only in my shoulders from carrying the signs yesterday. I'm actually surprised because of all the walking I did.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Aussieabroad said...

Ok it's been 10 days... how are you doing Tia?

April 25, 2007 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home