29 March 2007

Who moved my cheese?

I am amazed at my results this week. Amazed and a little bummed out. I knew had a certain degree of lactose intolerance. I avoid milk & cream like the plague, but I never thought I had a problem with cheese. It's easy right now to forgo cheese, but I know I am going to start really wanting it... I guess I better get rid of what I have in my fridge this weekend. Today I weighed in at 371.4 lbs. Believe you me, I was shocked, that's 7 lbs in 3 days. Obviously that's a result of dropping some water weight, but still, pretty amazing. It also proves my little theory that even when you think you aren't losing, you really are.

Tomorrow is my 7 month anniversary and so far I am down 16.6 lbs for the month. I had to re-adjust month 6 and was down 14.4 lbs for that month. I hope to maintain a good loss for the next 5 months, at least 15+ lbs per month, then I can lose the last 100-110 over the next year. Dr. Marchesini says I should end up around 250 lbs and post plastics (whenever that happens) I should comfortably end up at 200 lbs or so. Me? I have other plans. I really want to see sub 200 pre-plastics.

I'm 1.4 lbs away from my lowest in 10+ years, probably more like 12. I arrived in Atlanta at 404 so I can't say when I last weighed sub 370 before then. As I lose more weight I am noticing more changes in my body. My arms are starting to feel and look different as are my hands. My legs below the knee look exactly the same to me although my knees look almost normal. I am enjoying the leg crossing and the ease of which I put on socks and shoes. All things taken into consideration, I've had a fairly road, there are many out there who have had a tougher road than me and I am truly grateful.

I'm going to write Dr. M and let him know how I am doing. I love that man.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home