28 March 2007

Oops

So I totally forgot something when I talked about my paradigm shift. My seven month surgiversary is Friday, so I can't not weigh until then. So Friday after my weigh in the scale goes away for two weeks. God help me. BUT good news. Since I've eliminated cheese, wheat products, etc. I'm down to 374.2 after getting back up to 378 and some change. This is within two days. Woo-hoo! Poop issues have been non-existent.

I went walking on my lunch hour yesterday. Ugh. The pollen here is deadly. 5200+. Can you believe that? I swear, I've never been this affected by allergies like I have been this year. I went to bed last night with my eyes itching like crazy and woke up with them nearly caked shut. BUT I press on. I convinced my friend, B, to go walking with me every night after work. We're going to go in her neighborhood since it's really hilly (yikes), well, most of Atlanta is, but the park I used to walk in wasn't. I'll let you know if I survive.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home