24 February 2007

Did I just do that?

What a week I've had. I made it through! The first few days or rather, I should say, nights were a little rough. My sleeping schedule was completely off so I didn't get much quality sleep the first few nights. By Thursday I decided to quit playing around and took a couple of Tylenol a few minutes before I went to bed and thankfully I slept like a rock. I did the same Friday night, but didn't have to last night. Most DSer's can attest to this, but I noticed something strange this week, typically I poop on a regular schedule, once or twice in the morning then maybe again sometime during the day. This whole week, since I've been getting up 1.5 - 2 hours earlier than normal, I haven't been pooping at all in the morning. It must be some kind of psychological thing because I don't poop until I get home, usually around 6-7 pm. What's really weird is that today, I went back to my usual poop time. I don't get it.

The new job is pretty good so far, it's a small company and there isn't a lot of "this is how we do things here" kind of stuff so I've had to be a lot more proactive than I initially anticipated, but it's all good. I like the fact that I can be creative and still do some of the hard core technical stuff. Me likes.

Food during the week has been a little erratic. I've been depending on shakes and bars a tad too much, I think. I bought a box of Atkins Granola bars....eh. They have a distinct "synthetic" aroma to them at first whiff, a little disconcerting, but they taste alright and they are a good size. I also got a box of some bars made by the South Beach Diet people. They taste much, much better however they are much smaller and have more carbs. I think I am done with the bars though and would rather have a shake.

I've had one big WOW this week. Yesterday, I was sitting on a low-sitting couch in BP's office going over some business stuff when suddenly I get the urge to cross my legs ... and I did ... I crossed my legs ... me ... just like that. Holy SHIT! She was blathering on about something but I didn't care, I crossed my freaking legs! Mind you, it probably didn't look at the great and wasn't all that comfortable, but I did it! I even took a picture with my camera phone. LOL.

I am definitely loving my DS right now! I'm down to 386.6 lbs, very close to my lowest weight in 10 years. Wow. It's getting a little freaking because I'll soon be down into weights I can't recall being. Trippy!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this post with a big grin on my face. The thrill of crossing one's leg just never goes away, IMHO. I still do it for kicks. I mean, I CAN CROSS MY LEGS!!!!!! Folks who've never been fat don't get the thrill.

Glad you're liking the new work environment. And hey, when my routine changes, so does my poop schedule. When I travel, even for a few days, for example.

February 24, 2007 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home