10 February 2007

Glimmer of Hope

400.6 lbs. I feel like things are turning around! I won't dance a jig just yet, but I think I've solved my problem. I've done two things, one, got rid of the bad protein powder and bought some good stuff, and two, started taking acidophilus. It's crazy but my poop is now semi-formed instead of liquidy and that's within only a day and a half. After spending a ton of time reading and searching through all the Yahoo DS Groups, I stumbled upon some posts about the fact that most of us are given antibiotics after surgery and they tend to kill all bacteria, good and bad. I never gave much thought to restoring the good and it's possible that I have/had an overgrowth of bad which may have also given me problems. I don't know, pure speculation at this point. Like I said, I'm not celebrating just yet, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I love the fact you have a category called "poop" for your blog? Only a DSer ...! :)

Holding good thoughts that this does the trick.

February 10, 2007 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home