06 February 2007

More of the same

I had a second interview with one of the companies yesterday, the one closest to my house, and I am expecting an offer any day now. I'm excited. On a completely unrelated note, I've been eating my butt off the last two days. I'm a little surprised because I did not expect eating more would make me hungry. I've been over 2300 for a couple of days now and am hoping by Friday I will have made some progress.

I went on my walk this morning and did the two miles in 43 minutes. I'm very happy about that. My hip doesn't hurt much at all anymore. Woo-hoo! I'm not sure what I will do once I start working a real job. I may have to start walking when I get home or find time during my lunch hour to do it. I'm not sure.

Bad news. I am totally losing my hair. It's weird because it's most noticeable at the front. Ugh. It's not too, too bad. I had been taking Biotin religiously and I guess I'll still keep taking it and I'm for sure gonna find something else to go along with it. I don't hardly wanna be bald!

Anyway, the scale still isn't moving. I'll give it til Friday.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home